A consultancy, helping people & organisations, using the best practices in positive facilitation, consultation, coaching or mediation
Our passionate belief is in strength-based solutions. We help inquiry into, and appreciation of, the good. And, whilst not ignoring the negative, we put that aside whilst we find positive, actionable and agreed ways forward. People we have worked with are refreshed, invigorated & committed.
Our business is to help you find engagement from within and amplify the potential in individuals, organisations and businesses. We are positive that we can help you. Try us.
What is Appreciative Inquiry (AI)?
Appreciative Inquiry is an organisational development management theory. AI was developed by David Cooperrider and a team at Case Western Reserve University and is now practiced around the world as a proven process for change that engages everybody in an organisation so that successful and sustainable outcomes are probable rather than possible, lowering risk and increasing value in organisations.
More recently neuroscience has developed and fed our understanding…
… of how the executive brain works, thanks to fMRI technology and a growing collaboration in research between neuroscientists and social scientists. By scanning brain activity with fMRI whilst testing emotional and decision inputs they have increasingly revealed how we as managers, leaders, workers and citizens make decisions, act and interact accordingly at every level in organisations, as group or family members and as individuals.
The breakthroughs in knowledge of how the brain processes alternatives…
… both consciously and often instinctively, very much support AI as a process for engagement of individuals and indeed the positive participation of all those who make up an organisation.
Richard Coe, a Certified Master Practitioner in Appreciative Inquiry…
- Appreciative Strategic Planning
- Appreciative Management of Change
- Appreciative Executive Coaching & Life Coaching
- Appreciative Leadership Development
Appreciative Inquiry Management: AI Management
Strength based management that works…
- valuing; the act of recognizing the best in people or the world around us; affirming past and present strengths, successes, and potentials; to perceive those things that give life (health, vitality, excellence) to living systems
- to increase in value, e.g. the economy has appreciated in value
In-quire’ (kwir), v.,
- the act of exploration and discovery
- to ask questions; to be open to seeing new potentials and possibilities
Interested to find out more? Come to our next “Introduction to Appreciative Inquiry Management” seminar and find out how positive strength-based management can be… Click for Next Introduction to Appreciative Management seminar details